Ass fucking friend's mom in new flat
As you read my sex story
in new flat to friend's mother,
that I had kissed my friend Varun's mother to the fullest.
The three of us had finished our work and had dinner. After that all three of us started taking some rest.
Our new flat had 2 rooms, toilet, kitchen and gallery.
Varun gave a room to his mother so that she would not have any problem.
Varun and I were resting in a room.
Me and Varun woke up at 7 o'clock and we both got fresh.
Then suddenly came the aunt's voice - children, it is time for dinner, come to the table early.
We both came out and sat down at the dining table.
Auntie brought food from the kitchen.
As soon as Auntie put the food down on the table, I immediately focused my attention on Auntie.
Auntie was wearing a one piece nightie, under which she did not wear a bra.
Because of this, the texture of her milky mama was clearly visible and the nipples were getting tight as if the nighty would tear and come out.
I am looking at them, Auntie has seen this.
He made a sexy look and hit his eyes.
We all sat at the table and started eating.
Auntie and I were sitting side by side and Varun was sitting in the front chair.
While eating food, Auntie opened the top button of her nightie and she started wooing me.
Then Varun said- Mommy, pass me the paneer vegetable.
Auntie said- son wait a minute, I come and serve it there.
As soon as Auntie got up, my attention went to her twitching ass.
Hot MILF Aunty's fat ass was wreaking havoc… My Lauda stood up immediately.
When Auntie was serving food to Varun, at that time I saw that Auntie was bent so much that the depth of her nipples was clearly visible.
I was watching the same while eating food. Then Auntie saw me and gestured to drink the tea.
I didn't say anything out of fear of Varun.
After finishing the meal, Auntie said- Ronit, take the utensils with me and take them to the kitchen.
I immediately obeyed his orders and left with the utensils.
I was watching Aunty's ass twitching while walking and I was enjoying it a lot.
When both of us reached the kitchen, I said – Auntie don't torture me so much, I am not going to live with me anymore.
Auntie said- Shut up my king… otherwise Varun will listen.
I said softly - Auntie, let me do something!
Auntie took out the teats and said - take them and drink them ... and quench your thirst.
I immediately broke down on Auntie's nipples and started drinking. I was drinking aunt's teats like a small child drinks mother's milk when he is hungry.
After drinking milk for a while, Varun's voice came, so we fixed the clothes and went back to the table.
Then I said - Auntie, you asked to have a party.
Aunt immediately said to Varun – son, I have kept luggage in my room, an international brand of whiskey is kept in it. bring him
I was shocked because I didn't know that Auntie also drinks alcohol.
Varun went quickly and brought a bottle of liquor.
Then Auntie put whiskey in the glasses of all three and we started drinking.
Auntie and I put one peg each, but I forced Varun to drink two more pegs so that he could get a sound sleep.
The same thing happened, due to drinking too much alcohol, he started falling on the table itself.
Auntie and I picked her up and brought her to sleep in the room.
Then Auntie told me- son Ronit, after 12 o'clock in the night, we will fuck. You come to my room.
I agreed.
I started waiting for 12 o'clock.
After waiting till eleven o'clock I could not bear it, so I thought, whatever happens, today I will fuck this scoundrel well.
Then I went to Auntie's room.
I saw that no one was there.
Then I heard the sound coming from the bathroom side, then I came to know that Auntie is getting fresh before kissing.
When I went to the bathroom, I saw Auntie cleaning her big ass.
Without delay, I undressed myself and entered the bathroom.
Auntie's eyes were closed, so I came after Auntie and grabbed her nipples.
She was immediately scared and said – Hey Baap Re… who has come?
Then the aunt looked back and said - good son, why have you come so soon, my son, if Varun wakes up!
I said- Auntie, Varun has climbed a lot… now he will not get up before morning.
Auntie said - then what is the delay?
I quickly started kissing Auntie in the shower itself. While kissing, I was mashing Auntie's nipples, due to which Auntie was filling sexy hiss.
After kissing for a long time, I applied body lotion on Auntie's nipples and started drinking them by pressing them.
Auntie was saying in a narcissistic voice- Aah son…you love my nipples more…otherwise no one else has ever sucked them in such a dreadful way.
I said- Auntie, I can suck your nipples all day. They are so delicious and absolutely juicy.
Auntie said - Oh son, even taste my pussy, it is even more delicious.
I said - my dear, now I lick him too.
I made Auntie lie down in the bathroom and started licking her pussy.
Auntie's pussy had a very salty taste, which was giving me a lot of fun. Auntie was also enjoying herself by licking her pussy.
Then I made Auntie a mare and started slapping on Auntie's ass.
Auntie was in pain due to this but she was also enjoying it.
Auntie said- Now today you will kill my ass, then make it smooth by licking it.
I immediately spit in Auntie's ass and started licking.
While licking aunt's ass hole was closing openly, it was a lot of fun to see.
After a while I said - Auntie, let's stand up now, let's go to the room.
Auntie and I took a shower and took Auntie in my arms and brought her to the room.
As soon as I brought it to the room, I threw the aunt on the bed and vomited and started licking the ass.
Auntie said to me- son, look in my bag… Butt plug must have been kept, take it out and bring it.
I immediately took out the butt plug from the bag and brought it.
Auntie said- Son, spit on it and put it in my ass so that my ass opens up a bit for you to fuck.
I did the same and put a butt plug in Auntie's ass.
By the time the ass was loose, I started rubbing the cock in his pussy.
Auntie said - Come on, my son, as long as my ass is loose, then my pussy should be chuckled.
I did the same thing and put the lauda in the aunt's pussy.
Due to this, a sexy voice started coming from Auntie's mouth.
Both his holes were filled.
I grabbed Aunty's mother with one hand and started putting the cocks inside and out quickly in Auntie's pussy.
While putting the cock in and out, I grabbed Auntie's hair and started slapping her ass.
After changing the position for a while, I told Auntie - Auntie should I kill the ass now?
Auntie said - Yes, start walking.
I removed auntie's butt plug and put auntie in cow girl position and gave cock in her ass.
Auntie's ass had become so loose as if the cock had been pushed in butter.
I stood up by lifting Auntie in my lap and began to lift her while swinging the swing.
Aunty became cool and started saying – wow son… Mast chod raha hai I am having a lot of fun… ah aur maar aur tej pail.
I asked Auntie- Auntie, have you ever had three-some sex?
Auntie said - Not only three-some, I have also done gang bang many times because of the company's business.
I was shocked that Auntie turned out to be a very big randi. I was kissing auntie in the air, sucking her tongue in my mouth.
After a while I put Auntie down and turned her upside down; By spreading aunt's ass, he gave cock in the hole.
She started enjoying the cock while shaking her ass.
I asked while kissing on his neck- Auntie, how many cocks have you taken together in the pussy?
Auntie said- I have taken only one in the pussy, but have taken two lodas together in the ass, that is why it has become so loose.
I increased the speed of hitting aunty ass.
Then grabbed their hands and lifted them from the front and started hitting the ass more quickly.
Aunty said - son is giving a lot of fun ... leaving the goods of your cock in my ass.
I said - okay.
I came to the extreme while having hot MILF sex and fell in aunt's ass.
After a while we both separated.
After stopping for some time, Auntie again started sucking my lauda and licked all the goods on it and cleaned it.
Now Auntie said - Come on, Ronit, now both of them take bath again, otherwise if Varun gets up somewhere, then there will be a problem.
I took aunty in my arms and brought me to the bathroom and we kissed again while taking a bath.
Aunt fell once while kissing, but I kept on fucking Auntie for half an hour.
Then we took a bath and cleaned ourselves with a towel.
I got dressed.
Auntie did not wear clothes.
When I asked Auntie told that she sleeps naked at night.
I went to sleep in my room after slapping on Auntie's ass.
Auntie got up in the morning and gave tea to both of us and she said that today is Sunday, so why not go for a walk somewhere?
Friends, in the next sex story, I will tell you how I enjoyed three-some sex with Auntie in the water park.
